Friday, June 1, 2012

Another former UFO!

One of my goals this year has been to complete some long unfinished objects.  Here is one, finished a couple of months ago.

This month, I completed an item that was supposed to be a felted backpack. I bought a kit for long ago, then decided that I didn't like the colors, and used the yarn for something else.  Then, I decided to use some more colorful yarn that was in my stash. (All this was seven years ago). Here it is, in progress



I just finished it, had to tweak the size and also altered the bottom a little, it's a cute little flowery mandala





  Had the glorious exploratory fun of the washing machine felting experience.  Once it was out, I decided that it would make a too small backpack. 



 I am toying with the idea of just adding handles for a shopping bag.  Opinions, please??

No comments:

Post a Comment