Friday, September 25, 2015

FO: Sacre Coeur

I finished Sacre Coeur and I may have a new shawl model, my friend Cheryl




as well as a new favorite designer,  Nim Teasdale. This is a free pattern




I used one strand of Malabrigo Lace, which I thought might be too mushy-felty so I combined it with a strand of Habu silk stainless in lighter pink, and of course added the beads per the pattern.  This was enjoyable to knit and I would recommend the pattern, which is a crescent shaped, top down, modular pattern. Be sure to peruse Nim's other patterns, very lovely ...

2 comments:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job. Marl or Siro Melange

    ReplyDelete