Sunday, July 22, 2012

FO: Garden of Alla Shawl

I will have to eat my words from the last post about variegated yarn, now.  I loved this pattern the moment I saw it...Garden of Alla by Suzy Crancer. I had no hesitation about the variegated KPPPM in 3 different shades (or sets of shades).







 (The only thing I've done in KPPPM before was socks that were extremely beautiful but developed holes).  Little glass beads on the points.  I have lots of odds and ends of this yarn and am contemplating doing a circular shawl.  I don't usually mix lace with color but boy this does work...

Now, here's a project to help one feel a little god-like (or goddess-like):




Either that or a puppeteer who's not quite got it right...



1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful shawl with the beads Wendy. I would like to try using beads someday :-)

    ReplyDelete