Friday, January 11, 2013

FO: Forest Canopy

I wouldn't have chosen this pattern ...but I was in a shop  in Massachusetts in October and the woman behind the counter was really enthusiastic about it.  It's Forest Canopy.  



Easily learned repeats and not too complex for the multiplicity of  colors in a koigu skein.  I gave my Garden of Alla to my friend Susan (a trade for beaded jewelry



...so worth it) so it was time to do another.  It's a small shawl but I love it.  (I'll need to do another in the colors closer to Susan's with more oranges. 







Yes, I am a koigu addict.  Yes, there are some cheap shiny beads on the points.  And, yes, it looks great with Susan's jewelry!

1 comment:

  1. That is such pretty jewellery.
    I used Koigu for socks and that was a big mistake as it was pilling and falling apart. A shawl would probably be a better choice for such a fine yarn :-)

    ReplyDelete